Skip to content
What can be done with Zealous Villain Project designs?
- Designs can be used for anything commercial or non-commercial. This includes:
- PV Art
- Album Art
- Video Games
- Please credit either Z Vocal Project or Zealous Villain Project when possible
What can’t be done with Zealous Villain Project designs?
- Don’t use the designs for anything bigoted
- Do not use the designs as the actual mascot for any sort of commercial OR non-commercial synthesis product (basically just don’t make an actual Vocaloid without our fan designs)
- In regards to media such as Games, Comics and Television, designs should only be used if the voicebank it’s associated with is feature in, or tangentially related to, to project it’s being used in. (Example: We would take issue to our VY1 design being the main character of an Anime unrelated to Vocal Synths)
- Don’t do NFTs or anything on a decentralized blockchain.
What can be done with Zealous Villain Project assets?
- Assets can be used for anything non-commercial.
- Logo Assets can be used for anything commercial or non-commercial.
- Use the assets as stand-ins in your video or in-editor!
- Use the assets for anything otherwise non-commercial!
What can’t be done with Zealous Villain Project assets?
- Do not use the assets themselves for anything commercial without contacting us. (Art made by Dunder is fine, this is just future-proofing)
- Do not use the assets for anything bigoted.
- Do not use the assets as the actual mascot for any sort of commercial OR non-commercial synthesis product